Vertical Ore Milling Equipment Vibration Value
Due to the roll pressure exerted by the roller, the layer of material is constantly changing, together with the factors such as wind-sweeping, air-flow movement and separator rotation, etc., the vibration during the vertical Ore Milling Equipment work is inevitable and also affects the stable operation of vertical Ore Milling Equipment, An important factor in operating efficiency. In the program control, set several groups of vibration limit value: vertical Ore Milling Equipment normal operation within the normal range; set the limit value A, the alarm signal; set limit value B, the roller automatically lifts; C, vertical Ore Milling Equipment jump stop. Due to the different installation positions of the vibration sensors, different types of vertical Ore Milling Equipment may result in different vibration limits. The normal vibration limits of the LUM Ore Milling Equipment are 5 ~ 7 mm/s and can be adjusted according to the actual operation. Operation for the sake of stable vibration, should pay attention to the following points:
- 1, feeding volume should be stable. Each increase and decrease rate should be small, the acceleration and deceleration to be moderate; the nature of the material to be stable, including the particle size (mostly 50 ~ 80mm block size) and moisture; dosing station can not be broken material, vertical Ore Milling Equipment entrance should pay attention to timely clearance Feed valve.
- 2, excessive grinding material, especially excessive powder content, likely to cause unstable feed bed, Ore Milling Equipment concentration is too large, should reduce the amount of feed or reduce the speed of the separator, improve the system air volume.
- 3, control the temperature out of the Ore Milling Equipment. The temperature is too high out of the Ore Milling Equipment often means that the temperature inside the Ore Milling Equipment is too high, the material is quickly dried, the material simply can not live on the disc, form a material bed, the material layer caused by thin vibration.
- 4, control the amount of circulating air. Adding circulating air can reduce kiln tail waste heat, but the circulating air is about 80 ℃ dusty hot and dry air, adding too much can cause instability in the grinding caused by vibration, but if the kiln system yield, coupled with heat Electric furnace ramming down the ash, will increase the concentration of dust into the hot air Ore Milling Equipment will also cause the Ore Milling Equipment too much dust, the pressure is too large.
- 5, to ensure the stability of the system (mainly refers to the kiln system here). About 60% of the vertical Ore Milling Equipment wind comes from the kiln system, so when the kiln system fluctuates, such as the air volume, the air temperature, the change of the hot air dust concentration will naturally cause the reaction of vertical Ore Milling Equipment, resulting in instability and even vibration.
- 6, to prevent system air leakage. Leakage of the discharge valve will change the direction of wind in the Ore Milling Equipment and reduce the wind speed of the blowing ring to cause vibration. Leakage of air out of the grinding pipe and dust collector will reduce the amount of ventilation in the Ore Milling Equipment, reduce the amount of product discharged, increase the circulation in the Ore Milling Equipment and thicken the material layer vibration.
- 7, ventilation is too large or too small will cause vibration. Pull the wind, the material in the Ore Milling Equipment residence time is short, a large amount of material, the material layer is thin; pull the wind is small, the material in the Ore Milling Equipment residence time is too long, the Ore Milling Equipment cycle volume, repeated grinding so that the material is too small, High pressure, the material layer is getting thicker, and even cause full wear, so the system air flow should be controlled. In general, there are two main reasons for the vibration: one is too thick or too thin; the other is the foreign material or bulk material.