Carbon Black Grinding Machine repair
Carbon Black Grinding Machine is popular among users because of its simple structure, stable performance and durability. However, there are still some problems in the use of the Carbon Black Grinding Machine. Here is a brief summary.
- 1. One of the problems of Carbon Black Grinding Machine: the machine caused by uneven feeding or too fast feeding is often blocked. It is recommended to avoid it with an automatic feeder. And once the Carbon Black Grinding Machine is clogged, we will find that the sound of the device has changed a lot, there will be very loud noise, or the sound will become louder for a while, and it will be smaller for a while, which is an abnormal performance. When the Carbon Black Grinding Machine encounters such a situation, the user should immediately stop using it and check it.
- 2, the second problem of Carbon Black Grinding Machine: Carbon Black Grinding Machine pipe exhaust is not smooth. The circulating airflow heat causes the temperature of the main motor to rise and the fan current to drop, which is one of the problems that the Carbon Black Grinding Machine is prone to. There are many reasons for various phenomena. It may be because the temperature of the machine becomes high due to the cause of the lubricant, or the exhaust gas may encounter obstacles, causing the temperature of the current machine to become high.
- 3. The third problem of the Carbon Black Grinding Machine: the dust breaker of the Carbon Black Grinding Machine is faulty. The bag filter is mainly used for increasing the amount of air in the circulating airflow, and at the same time, removing the dust particles in the wind flow, purifying the increased exhaust air volume and discharging it out of the machine. When the bag filter is unable to perform the dust removal operation normally, a large amount of dust particles are easily accumulated in the air duct, which causes blockage of the circulating air passage of the mill.
- 4. The fourth problem of Carbon Black Grinding Machine: the humidity or viscosity of the ground material is too large. The amount of water content and the fluidity of the material directly affect the output and efficiency. If the material is too wet, it will cause difficulty in material feeding, sticking to the wall, blocking the pipe, and the feed opening is not smooth.
- 5. The fifth problem of the Carbon Black Grinding Machine: an abnormality occurs in the fan. The fan mainly provides the circulating airflow in the Carbon Black Grinding Machine. The circulating airflow can carry the ground material particles through the air duct and enter the analyzer for material sorting. The unstable voltage may cause abnormal operation of the blower. The abnormality of the blower causes the airflow to be unstable. The material cannot enter the classifier evenly according to the procedure, resulting in blockage of the fan pipe.
Warm Tips: Finally, remind users that if you want to use the Carbon Black Grinding Machine for a long time, you must choose a Carbon Black Grinding Machine with reliable brand quality and reliable quality. Excellent grinding equipment can achieve low noise and efficiency. High, low operating cost and low energy consumption.