Cement Clinker Manufacturing Process Machine operation method
Cement Clinker Manufacturing Process Machine driving method
1. Before the operation, it is necessary to check the items according to the inspection contents one by one, and confirm that there is no fault before you can prepare for driving.
2. First start the oil pump, check the oil flow condition of the lubrication point and the indication of the lubrication system is normal (whether the front and rear large tiles are oiled, whether the oil quantity is normal).
3. After the lubrication system is normal, check whether there is any blockage in the car (normally, the steel ball flips and the Cement Clinker Manufacturing Process Machine rotates left and right).
4. The on-duty staff contacted the full-time dispatcher, and the dispatcher contacted the substation to send power.
5. Put in the thyristor excitation regulator, adjust to voltage 50V, current 100A.
6. The post personnel strictly confirm that “Allow the start” signal to be activated.
7. Confirm that “Allow the start” signal, move the control switch on the control box to the “Close” position to start the Cement Clinker Manufacturing Process Machine.
Cement Clinker Manufacturing Process Machine parking method
1. Before stopping the Cement Clinker Manufacturing Process Machine, stop the mine and close the water gate.
2. After the ore is processed in the standby, it can be stopped.
3. After the ore processing in the machine is completed, move the control handle on the control box to the “opening” position and notify the dispatcher that the dispatcher informs the substation of the power outage.
4. Stop the oil pump after the Cement Clinker Manufacturing Process Machine stops running.
5. Stop the thyristor excitation device.
Cement Clinker Manufacturing Process Machine operation precautions
1. During operation, due to lubrication system failure, synchronous machine overload, excitation device and other reasons caused by automatic stop, the operator should first move the control handle to the “opening” position, and then notify the relevant personnel to check and troubleshoot.
2. Check the current meter, signal indication, bearing lubrication and motor temperature rise during operation.
Cement Clinker Manufacturing Process Machine emergency stop and its treatment
1. The following conditions should be found to stop in an emergency: 1. The spoon head is dropped. 2. The feeder and the trough touch each other and make a loud noise. 3. The gear part emits a loud periodic sound due to the tooth loss. 4. The bearing parts of the motor and reducer are suddenly warmed up, and the temperature is higher than 80 °C.
2. Emergency parking should be immediately notified to the mine and the spiral classifier to stop feeding.
3. The temperature of the main bearing of the Cement Clinker Manufacturing Process Machine rises sharply above 80 °C, and the oil is forced to cool. If necessary, the water is used to cool the outside of the main bearing. After the temperature drops, it can be stopped for maintenance.
4. All electrical switches should be moved to the parking position after emergency stop.
Cement Clinker Manufacturing Process Machine operation monitoring
1. Add steel balls to the specified quantity according to the specified time.
2. Check the temperature of the main bearing and motor every half an hour, generally should not exceed 60 °C.
3. There is no abnormal sound in all parts of the operation.
4, monitoring the return oil return oil can not be interrupted, return oil temperature is 35 ° C & mdash; 45 ° C.