Vertical Ore Milling Equipment Main Control Parameters II
1, Vertical Ore Milling Equipment Import And Export Temperature
Vertical Ore Milling Equipment outlet temperature to ensure that the Ore Milling Equipment out of raw water and Ore Milling Equipment vertical movement of stable operation has an important role in the export temperature is too high (> 100 ℃), material instability, vertical Ore Milling Equipment vibration increased, and the Ore Milling Equipment temperature is also high Is not conducive to the safe operation of equipment; outlet temperature is too low (<85 ℃), the raw material moisture out of the Ore Milling Equipment will be more than 1% of the unqualified, grinding efficiency and selection efficiency is low, into the dust collector temperature may not exceed the dew point 16 ℃ above, resulting in water vapor condensation dust collection system.
2, Out Of Raw Material Moisture And Particle Size
Out of Ore Milling Equipment raw material moisture control index ≤ 0.5%, in order to ensure that the Ore Milling Equipment raw material moisture is normal, according to vertical Ore Milling Equipment outlet temperature, feeding amount, into the Ore Milling Equipment material moisture and so on, by adjusting the grinding temperature and air volume, Water and other methods to adjust. For the Ore Milling Equipment material granularity, by adjusting the separator speed, ventilation and feed volume and other methods to adjust, but also can change the separator guide blade angle.
3, Wear Parts
When the disc and roller liner wear to a certain extent, the material must be adjusted monitoring parameters and limit devices.
4, Roll Position
- Vertical Ore Milling Equipment test run, the initial start and roll replacement or welding, the need to test the method to re-determine the working height of the roller, the goal is to minimize the vertical Ore Milling Equipment vibration rate to ensure equipment operability and trouble-free State.
- Each roller of the vertical Ore Milling Equipment contains a hydro-pneumatic spring unit which is connected to the roller swinging arm system via a hydraulic head and is attached to the swivel of the hydraulic cylinder in the lower housing of the vertical Ore Milling Equipment. The movement of each roller Will not affect each other
- When adjusting the height of the grinding roller, put a 100 mm pad under the empty grinding wheel and the plunger of the limit buffer can be screwed into the brake plate of the rocker arm system from outside.
- Because the degree of wear of wear parts can be detected, so at the right time should be adjusted stopper plunger device, otherwise, the brake buffer will collide with the forklift to generate unnecessary load;
- Install a limit switch on the roll to monitor the swing and prevent rigid contact between the disc and the roller.